28 Even a fool, if he stays silent, is thought wise;
he who keeps his mouth shut can pass for smart.
It seems that there are those who will bend over backwards to prove themselves to be fools. As much time as I spend on here pointing out false teachings and false teachers, you would think certain ones would stop emailing me. However, I suppose that once someone is arrogant enough to think they are The One (or perhaps one of The Two), then nothing can embarrass such a one any longer.
So, if you think you are a “prophet” and want to email me that you have found the “true gospel”, just don’t. If your church kicked you out for heresy, why do you think I’ll have any sympathy for your position?
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Seriously, is that clear enough?
More specifically, if someone doesn’t want to make a public comment about a post, then I don’t mind an email or two on a topic. I read my email, and I try to answer in a timely fashion. However, there are a few things I specifically don’t want to hear about:
1. I am not interested in “partnering” with anyone for some far flung church that obviously doesn’t believe in keeping God’s Law. I realize the scammers won’t read this, for if they had read anything I wrote for very long, they would realize I believe in the seventh day Sabbath, holy days, clean and unclean meats and I don’t believe God is some three-headed monstrosity merged into one that does not resemble human beings in the least (aka, “the trinity”). I have no church, and I have no interest in spreading a false gospel.
2. If you are a “prophet” and feel compelled to email someone, then email your psychiatrist. I am not one, and I cannot help you.
3. If you believe you are one of the Two Witnesses, then you are almost surely delusional and need to take your meds. I have no meds, and therefore I cannot help you.
4. If you claim you are “that prophet” that Moses spoke about, then you are under the influence of a demon and need to repent before God for blasphemy. Fewer things will annoy me more because that title is for Jesus Christ alone, not for ordinary human beings. I cannot forgive you for that particular sin, for it is not against me which you sin. In addition, Do. Not. Email. Me.
5. And if you are asking for money, then I don’t have any. Maybe instead you could spare me some? Have a nice day.
So, if you are a rational human being with something to say, then by all means, say on! Otherwise, your time might be better spent checking out Mental Health America‘s article “Finding Therapy“.